UN75 Virtual Youth Plenary: «UN75: the future we want, the UN we need: the future of multilateralism» will take place 9 September under the auspices of the President of the UN General Assembly»!
In the framework of the event such issues as: emerging risks, trends and opportunities of the multilateral system in the context of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and its socio-economic impacts; the importance of global citizenship and international cooperation today; the future of multilateralism and young people’s role in shaping that future will be discussed.
- A New Era of Conflict and Violence;
- The Climate Crisis — A Race We Can Win;
- The Impact of Digital Technologies;
- Inequality — Bridging the Divide;
- Shifting Demographics;
- Investing in Health for an Equitable Future;
- Women and Girls — Closing the Gender Gap.
The Youth Plenary Session will be held on September 9, 2020 (10am — 1pm EDT).
Live stream: event.un.org.